酒店人才招聘的专业网络平台---中国酒店人才在线
  首 页 酒店求才 个人求职 高级搜索 职业猎头 管理文摘 酒店培训 酒店采购 院校加盟 关于我们
我要投稿
我要投稿
文章搜索
 
热门文章
·服务行业礼貌礼仪培训—..
·员工礼仪规范
·酒店细节服务一前厅部
·酒店人性化管理六要求
·员工手则(一)
·前厅常用英语对话
·采购合同模板
·社交礼仪知识(2)
·管理应注重每个细节
·推销的技巧
·淡季酒店的经营之道
·酒店客人接待管理制度
·劳动合同书样本
·绿色饭店小常识
·酒店劳动合同管理规定
·厨房成本控制
·杭州天马酒店管理有限公..
·浅谈酒店经营与厨房管理
·绿色饭店标准
·怎样设计“双赢”的宴会..
当前位置:文章专栏首页>>房务管理>>前厅管理 【字体: 关闭
前厅常用英语对话
日期:2005-3-31 19:18:00  阅读:4300
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
25. I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
没关系。 算了吧。
征询语:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 请稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
当然可以。 当然可以。
指路用语:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
39. This way ,please.
请这边走
40. Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
请走好。
44. Please be careful.
请当心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
46. Don’t worry.
别担心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再见。 待会见。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
其它:
1. Have you a reservation?
您有预定吗?
2. May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3. Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4. Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5. Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
6. May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
7. What kind of rooms would you like?
您需要什么样的房间?
8. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
9. Sit down, please. Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
10. May I take your order, sir?
您要点菜吗?
11. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
12. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
13. Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
早餐7点到9点。 午餐11点半到1点半。 晚餐6点半到8点半。
14. Here is the bill. Please sign it.
15. 这是您的帐单,请签字。
征求意见用语:
1. How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
2. What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
3. Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
4. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
5. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
6. It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
7. Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
8. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。
9. Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
10. I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
11. I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
12. Please don’t worry, sir (madam).
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
13. I’ll send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
14. I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
15. You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

顶部】 【关闭

| 单位注册 | 个人注册 | 院校注册 | 商务注册 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 | 广告服务 | 用户协议 |

服务热线: 86-571-88236217 Fax:86-571-88236271 
Email:[email protected] 客服QQ号:397985473

   

中国酒店人才在线© 版权所有